I’m back in the kitchen sharing a simple and crowd-pleasing holiday recipe. It’s a simple spin on a decadent yet healthy party dip that has a special meaning in my life.
I suffered from an eating disorder for half my life, so I’m opening up about my struggle and tips to stay healthy and aware as you start preparing your holiday menu.Holidays are centered around eating and feasting, and having a healthy relationship with food is essential. Click To Tweet
Holidays are centered around eating and feasting, and having a healthy relationship with food is essential. Learn how I overcame my struggle, and join me on a quest to open up difficult conversations I’m a taboo place: the kitchen.
– Jennie O turkey sausage
– Fat free cheddar cheese (at room temperature)
– Cream cheese (two containers)
– Packet of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
– A loaf of french bread
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- On medium high heat, brown the turkey sausage.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and ranch seasoning packet. Add cooked turkey sausage to cream cheese mixture.
- Slice your french bread in half and add cream cheese mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven until the dip is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
You can view more of my healthy cooking videos here!