In this mini episode of Whit’s Kitch, I take a few minutes to teach you how to make one of my favorite recipes – easy lemon chicken! And, with a few simple modifications (like nonfat milk), it’s a lightened-up dinner, perfect for a weeknight.
– 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup chopped red onion
– 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
– 1 can healthy choice cream of roasted chicken w/ herbs
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
– Vegetable cooking spray
– 1/4 cup nonfat milk
– 2 tbsp. lemon juice
Recipe for Easy Lemon Chicken:
1. In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, lemon juice, and parsley; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray over medium heat, one minute.
3. Add chicken to skillet; brown 5 minutes on each side.
4. Remove from skillet.
5. Add mushrooms and onions to skillet; saute 2-3 minutes.
6. Stir soup mixture into mushrooms and onions.
7. Return chicken to skillet; return heat to low.
8. Cover and simmer 5-10 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
WHIT’s KITCH is my YouTube channel where I cook, drink, and gossip! HELLO WHITNEY is a lifestyle blog focusing on the 4 F’s: FASHION, FOOD, FRIENDS, and FUN – all the good things life has to offer.