I’m back in the kitchen for another fun episode of WHIT’s KITCH with the fabulous Laurie Graham King! She’s beautiful, smart, and knows her way around the kitchen more than she gives herself credit for: Did I mention she glows from the inside-out? She lights up a room with positive vibes and miraculously kept me focused along the way. Healthy doesn’t have to be boring or complicated – this Sweet Potato veggie pasta will keep you craving more!
Sweet Potato Veggie Pasta
1/2 diced onion
2 tablespoons EVO
1 package Sweet Potato noodle spirals (Noodle&Co.)
1 cup brussel sprouts halved
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup shredded cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
2 cups pasta sauce
2 saute pans
- in first saute pan, heat 1.5 Tbl oil stovetop medium high
- add onion let brown for 2 minutes
- add brussel sprouts, broccoli, salt, pepper and saute until soft (approx 5 minutes)
- in second saute pan, heat 1.5 Tbl oil
- add Sweet potato spirals cook until al dente
- add Pasta sauce and mushrooms
- simmer for 2-3 minutes
- add chicken breast and stir
- transfer Brussel/broccoli to the mixture, simmer for 2 minutes.
- sprinkle cheese with 1 minute remaining.
FRIEND: Laurie Graham King | www.StyledByLaurie.com | Insta @StyledbyLaurie