Every design choice has a story. My inspiration is derived from my heart, and my exterior style is a mere reflection of my interior. My love for style, beauty, and decor evolves constantly as I have new experiences. This blog is a collection of snippets from my life: authentic, fun and quirky. Design meets fashion is so yesterday. Design meets expression is NOW.
10 things about me:
- I was born and raised in Tyler. I’m a true East Texan.
- I married the same man. Twice.
- I’m the biggest procrastinator, but will get the job done.
- I planned my 2nd wedding in three days. (back to #3)
- I’m always at least
fiveten minutes late. (again, back to #3)
- Despite my many blonde moments, I graduated from Texas A&M with an Engineering degree.
- Since leaving medical sales years ago, I’ve become a yoga certified instructor and tapped into other creative talents: interior design, writing, and shopping.
- I have 2 baby girls, Dixie and Sally, mini-aussies that rule my world. (Update: I now have a furry son named Bob)
- I say the weirdest things, that friends refer to “Whitney-ism’s”
- I do everything BIG. I don’t know the definition of “understated”.